Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dick Blick

Before you get all excited people, it's a site for art supplies. Get your mind out of the gutter.

I just want to mention how great Dick Blick's is. Yes, they screwed up my order. Instead of the Copic Sketch marker in Black that I ordered I received the Copic Sketch marker in Tahitian Blue. Black, blue... they both start with "bluh". I could see where a mix up might occur.

The point is, I called the 1-800 customer service number to report the mix up and they were awesome. The lady that fielded my call was extremely nice to me and apologized several times for the mixup. Now, not only am I getting my Bluhack marker, but I get to keep the Tahitian Bluhew as well.

You'd be excited too if you knew how frickin' expensive these things are at the local Hobby Lobby.

As I got ready to hang up she said, "Now go make something beautiful with that Tahitian Blue marker."
Oh, I will DickBlickOutstandingCustomerServiceLadyoftheYear. I will.

1 comment:

  1. that is so sweet! I want to see some of your art Holly! You need to share all of your talent with us BEBABES!

    ReplyDelete